"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jerusalem

Well, here I am in Jerusalem. It is pretty incredible. I live at the BYU Jerusalem Center overlooking the old city. It's only about a fifteen minute walk to visit Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb, the Old City, or pretty much anything else.
Dome of the Rock
The Garden Tomb
Climbing around in some ancient caves



3 comments:

Candace said...

I love it!! It's so beautiful! I look forward to reading more about your adventures!

Karlee said...

Hey there Kristy! I happened across your blog, which is awesome by the way! The pictures are gorgeous! How are you??? Anyway forgive me for blog stalking :)

Kristy said...

I am doing so well. I love your blog! It is great to be back in touch.