"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bogota, Columbia

On my way to Peru I had an eight hour lay over in Bogota, Columbia. I made a couple of friends on the flight who drew me maps and told me where I should go. I ended up going to a couple of museums, doing some shopping and taking a gondola to the top of a peak overlooking the city. It was great. The way back from Peru wasn't so great, as my Columbian layover took place from midnight to 8:00 am. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed falling asleep on a bench in the airport with the Spanish version of Total Eclipse of the Heart playing loudly in the background.

2 comments:

Jennie Taylor said...

Boo--
I'm so happy you have a blog! And the name is PERFECT!!!! I can't wait to catch a glimpse behind the scenes of the Kristy Show every day!!!

shel7by said...

the age of kristy is even more amazing than we first imagined! i'm so happy you're doing all this stuff. good for you.