"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Monday, August 1, 2011

GPs in Brussels

 


On Friday the GPs (German People) came to visit Brussels. My cousin Harry, his wife Lucy, and their two German friends, Steffi and Tim, drove from Trier for the weekend. We all camped out at my cat apartment. Our first order of business was to visit Maison Antoine...the shack boasting the acclaimed title of "Home of the World's Best French Fries." Steffi and Tim had seen a TV show on the world's best food a few months ago, and this place showed up for the #1 French Fry place. And, truly, they were amazing! We wandered around Brussels, ate waffles, fries and kebaps...saw the Grand Place and Manekin Pis, had a cat sleepover, french toatst for breakfast...then we visited the Atonium and left for Germany. Brussels in 20 hours!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: