"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Monday, August 1, 2011

#32 -- Luxembourg

 


Today I visited country #32...Luxembourg. We drove to Luxembourg city and took a fun (and highly dramatized)tourist train through the old city walls. Then we walked around the down town shops. That really was all there was to do in Luxembourg. The country is only 5 minutes away from Tim's house, so they always go there to buy gas, coffee and other things that are way cheaper than in Germany. Luxembourg city was about a 40 minute drive from Trier. After we had toured around I took a 3 hour train from Luxembourg City to Brussels.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: