"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vienna and Venice





We had chocolate parfaits for lunch at the posh Demel chocolate shop in Vienna
On the train from Vienna to Venice the three of us shared a sleeper cabin with an Albanian man and a Chinese couple and their daughter.
Ah, Venice.  Doesn't it look like I just photo-shopped myself into this one?


3 comments:

Kate Smith said...

We missed your dancing at the rock and roll party, but we're waiting for you to come home and have another party!
Don't miss The Ecstasy of St. Teresa in Rome - it's getter than the Colosseum (which happened to be the first animal rendering plant in Europe).
k8

Jennie Taylor said...

Kristy,
We can't wait to have you back!! Remind me of your flight plans so Kate and I can plan your party :)

Diana said...

I love these places! I won't to go back so badly. I am very jealous Kristy.