"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rai Lay, Thailand

This tiny little peninsula on the Thai coast is only accessible by ferries and long tail boats. It is very famous for rock climbing and boasts the very best beach in Thailand. Very few people were there, and it wasn't touristy at all (compared to other islands.) No cars or scooters on the island. You could walk from the east beach to the west beach in five minutes.

Here I am getting a Thai Oil massage on the beach. 45 min for $7.




Chilling on what Lonely Planet calls the "Best beach in Thailand." There were maybe 20 people there the whole time.







Our $40 a night resort was right on the beach. Every morning we had breakfast here. Spectacular.





Rob joined in with the locals to play soccer at night. He's the third head from the left.






















No comments: