"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hong Kong

View from the Peak.
Yesterday we did a session in the Hong Kong Temple.


This is our entire bathroom/vanity/shower area. Terrible place to have the stomache flu.
Poor Rob.

Our most expensive tiny hostel





Welcome to the land of expensive space and lots of people! We are staying in our scariest, smallest and most expensive hostels thus far. People are everywhere, and Rob has been sick for two days. Yikes.











2 comments:

Jennie Taylor said...

Hey Boo! We miss you. Your trip looks so fun! I can't believe you're actually there! We can't wait till you get home :)

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Darling photo of you from the Peak. Love, Toots