"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bangkok

Beautiful Thailand! We spent all day yesterday walking around the old city, seeing the grand palace as well as numerous temples.

We also took a boat ride through the canals of the city where we saw locals paddling along.

















The bathrooms are super small with no separate shower, just a shower head. So, if you are in a hurry, you could actually use the bathroom and shower at the same time.

It is very hot and humid. But, usually all indoor places have good AC.

2 comments:

Elena Loo said...

the place looks beautiful! what an adventure! the buildings are so neat. I wish we had cooler buildings :) And I think the bathroom and shower at once is a great idea, especially if you're feeling sick or lazy so you want to sit instead of stand!
miss you - love you. Have a blast!

Bill said...

Looks like "the world's your oyster!" :-D