"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Around Town . . .

We stumbled upon a group of monks praying in a temple. They let us go into the large room and kneel next to them while they chanted. It was very cool, and there were no other tourists around.


Lots and lots of dried fish for sale. Yuck.















To enter into the main temple they made Rob (and all other guys in shorts) borrow pants to show respect. Very cool pants.

3 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Fun to travel with you vicariously. Love, Toots

Kate Smith said...

Fun to see your pictures. I've got your school stuff taken care of. Be safe and don't get tetanus.

Linette Smith said...

love your blog - please keep it up. aunt nettie