"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Friday, May 27, 2011

Belgium

 
Posted by Picasa



Well, I did it. I packed my 65 liter backpack and got a plane to Belgium. After two nights in a hostel I have finally moved into my new apartment. I will be house-sitting and cat-sitting for an American who lives in Brussels but will be out of town all summer.

2 comments:

Jennie Taylor said...

Fabulous--thanks for updating your blog. Now I can stalk you! What program do you use to make your picture collages, btw?

JD and Elena said...

WOW! So cool! How has it been so far! Belguim looks beautiful, the cats are gorgeous, and the apartment looks awesome!! Have a good time! I want to hear the story of how this came about! :)