"That's right," the fox said. "For me you're only a little boy just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you have no need of me, either. For you I'm only a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we'll need each other. You'll be the only boy in the world for me. I'll be the only fox in the world for you..."
--The Little Prince

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Class from Paris






The best moment of my life was when our buddy passes on Delta got us bumped to first class on the direct flight from Paris to Salt Lake City. Not only did I get a 6 course meal with real stemware, flatware and quality food, but at one point in the flight I was literally woken from my peaceful slumber by the aroma of freshly baked cookies and milk. Thank you Kate and friends!!!

1 comment:

The Incurable Redhead said...

yes, there is nothing like flying first class internationally! It makes you feel very very spoiled :)